[ntp:questions] New Affiliate program 80% Commission

Justin Harrison justin at mobileforlife.com
Thu Apr 14 11:31:46 UTC 2005

		C A L L I N G...

	        All Webmasters, Affiliates
	         & Internet Entrepreneurs

	        WOULD YOU LIKE TO
     Generate HUGE monthly commission cheques?

		    ======

The MobileForLife.com 2 tier affiliate program
is GUARANTEED to generate you HUGE monthly
commission cheques!

This exciting opportunity has just been launched,
and we are now actively enrolling new affiliate
partners who are serious about their online success.

		     GO TO

	  http://www.MobileForLife.com

	           For More Information

		    ======

	Why are webmasters and affiliates
                raving about this Affiliate Program?

  	» It is 100% free to join.

  	» We share 80% of our Revenue.

  	» We convert 70% more sales than any
   	  competing website.

 	» Recruit your own downline of affiliates
    	  and earn override commissions.

       		     GO TO

	  http://www.MobileForLife.com

	           For More Information

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050208161102I8p7YcM6