[ntp:questions] Re: CTS, IRIG-B, and a Sun v210

Stewart Pelegan spelegan at csc.com
Fri Apr 15 14:12:45 UTC 2005

Ooops.  I meant an RS-422 <-> RS-232 converter.

And the version of ntp that I'm using is the one that comes with Solaris,
v3.5x.  Can I get the latest ntpd compiled for Sun?  Thanks.

Stewart Pelegan
Computer Sciences Corporation
301.921.3206
Fax: 301.921.0985

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Stewart Pelegan/CIV/CSC
@CSC
Sent by: questions-bounces