[ntp:questions] Re: Spectracom 8170 question..

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Aug 12 17:06:56 UTC 2005

Philip,

Schematics are at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/database/8170/. You
can find the DIPswitch, eyeball the component ID and go find it on the
board. Send it T to wake it up. The * means it's not synchronized. I
hope you got the antenna/preamp; it doesn't work without it. Also be
aware the heavier UPSes produce so much RFI that we have had to stand
down both of our 8170s.

Dave