[ntp:questions] reasonable price for gps time source (Garmin GPS 17-HVS?)

Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~ crichmon at filc8046.fm.intel.com
Wed Dec 14 21:20:30 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

   Aside from this Garmin unit, are there cheaper alternatives?
This goes for about $180, has a 30' cable.  More questions:
Does the receiver need to be outside?  My attic has a clear view
of the sky (2 story house).  Roof is obviously better.  I don't like
heights.

I'm also assuming this is supported by the standard NEMA driver.

Comments?

Thx, Chris

--
 Chris Richmond         | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa