[ntp:questions] ntpd, boot time, and hot plugging

Per Hedeland per at hedeland.org
Fri Feb 4 20:10:17 UTC 2005

In article <mailman.32.1107476437.583.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org> Brad
Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> writes:

>	My apologies.  There are so many weaknesses in ntpdate that it's
>hard to enumerate them all

And yet you have failed to describe a single one. But since you keep
responding to arguments that have never been made, and the future of
ntpdate is decided anyway, I see no point in continuing this particular
subthread of the discussion.

Apropos threads, the broken gatewaying from "ntp:questions" into the
newsgroup is wreaking havoc with the threading - if whoever is
responsible for it is reading, please fix.

--Per Hedeland
per at hedeland.org