[ntp:questions] Re: Naval Observatory Master Clock

dicky abuse at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:05:19 UTC 2005

If it is time interval that you need to calibrate, and not time of day, then I recommend that you get a GPS synchronisation reference receiver.
The accuracy of these sync sources are traceable to NIST, and are only one step down from a caesium reference oscillator.
A caesium oscillator would cost you about $45k USD, a telco spec 10MHz GPS derived oscillator can be bought for around $3k USD.

Darryl Otzen.