[ntp:questions] SNTP Server Question

jassy2005 at gmail.com jassy2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:49:50 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,

I want to build up an application in which i would to need to
synchronize all the devices in a LAN to an SNTP server. All the LAN
device have SNTP client. Now I need SNTP server code for my
application. I have gone throigh RFC 2030 for understanding SNTP server
implementaion but could not quite understand it. I don't need NTP
server. SNTP would work just fine.

I would much appreciate if I could free SNTP server code so that I
could accomodate in my application.

Any tutorial about the SNTP server implementaion would also be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jassy!!