[ntp:questions] Re: Garmin GPS18USB and NTP on Win2k

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Jun 30 22:46:14 UTC 2005

Eugen COCA wrote:
> You are perfectly right. But the server runs on Win2k where I don't see
> any such tool in the distribution I've installed. Maybe I have to make
> a script on Excel to process the log files, or find out a UNIX system
> with ntp installed and run the script there.

No, you can just create and run a perl script to do that. You really
don't to do those kinds of things in Excel. The ActiveState Perl is
excellent and free and does everything that a Unix version would do.
There are occasionally things that need to be changed in a Perl script
when running on Windows, but nothing serious.

Danny