[ntp:questions] Threading test

Per Hedeland per at hedeland.org
Fri Mar 18 19:14:04 UTC 2005

In article <mailman.25.1111108293.588.questions at lists.ntp.isc.org> Brad
Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> writes:

>	Now, if you haven't run into Mailman before, and/or you haven't
>previously run into mail-to-news bi-directional gatewaying as done by
>Mailman, I'm not sure that there's much more I can say.

Of course I'm aware that mailman is a popular and (AFAIK) competent
mailing list manager, but I haven't come across public newsgroups where
it was being used for gatewaying before. Perhaps you can point me to one
or two such groups, it would be interesting to see how it works
elsewhere.

--Per Hedeland
per at hedeland.org