[ntp:questions] Does TV Ontario carry the time signal?

Mentor ATandTRules9836 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 22:09:43 UTC 2005

I know that PBS television stations carry the time signal.

TV Ontario (http://www.tvo.org) is a public, educational network that
is owned by the provincial government of the province of Ontario,
Canada.  As such, it is very similar to PBS.  Therefore, I thought  it
would make a lot of sense if TVO were to carry the time signal as well.

My question is, does anybody know whether they actually do or not?

Thanks in advance for answering my question! :)
--
          Keep smiling! Have a nice day!

          Mark R. Harvey

          ATandTRules9836NOSPAM at aol.com

*For direct replies, take the "NOSPAM" out of my e-mail address!