[ntp:questions] Re: GPS solution for Win32?

Adam Butler adambutler100 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:20:29 UTC 2005

Thanks for the comments Brad and Danny.

I'm working on a linux box now which should do better than my win32 box.
I do have a linux box running apache for a lightly loaded web server now.
Would it be wise to use this machine for my purpose?
I only need accurate time for my private LAN but I want it to be very
accurate.
I need maybe 500 millisecond accuracy.
And that is on the server only. I'm not worried about the win32 clients
much.