[ntp:questions] Re: Correcting my time servers clock drift on Alpha ES40s / Tru64

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Wed Oct 26 12:42:13 UTC 2005

Hal Murray wrote:
>>That script is broken (bug 348) and Peter Boettcher (the script author
>>and one-time maintainer) seems nowhere to be found.
>

> I'd be happy with fake man pages that told me where the
> html stuff was installed.  And maybe the URL for the wiki.
>
> Something for a see-also section would be good too.

I expect that we will always ship the latest HTML documentation each
time we create the tarball and that documentation should be authorative
for that snapshot or release. We may also make available either man
pages or tools to convert the HTML documentation to manpages (if
possible) in the future but that's under discussion.

We don't want to get away from the HTML documentation, it's too useful
for making available to everyone.

Danny