[ntp:questions] Re: w32tm DC error

Franz f.mayer at web.de
Tue Apr 11 19:57:09 UTC 2006

> > [...] I have to implement NTP then in a C++
> > program, which should run on ordinary Windows machines.
>
> Is this a good idea? The usual procedure is to assume or demand
> a good clock, which is then ensured by running a normal NTP.

That's exactly what I meant. Sorry for the unclear description.
I need a clock, synchronized by NTP and then get from this clock a NTP
timestamp, which I need for the program.
Therefore I thought it would be the best to use the default NTP client
of Windows and just make sure that it really synchronizes its clock.

Regards, Franz