[ntp:questions] network interfaces for ntpd

Deephay tudoxxx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:51:07 UTC 2006

Greetings all,

  I am currently using ntpd to adjust the system time for my
computer, but I have a problem here.
  I am using PPPoE to connect to the internet, and the connection
will be automatically established during the booting, the ntpd
service (which is automatically started up later), however, will
not listening to the ppp0 interface, it will only listen to eth0.
If I kill the ntpd service and restart it again after login, it
will then listen to the ppp0 interface correctly. Anyone can help
me to resovle this? thx!

Deephay