[ntp:questions] Re: Reach error codes

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Jan 26 00:25:26 UTC 2006

Harlan,

Is the maintainer aware of the issues? There are a bunch of guys at
NIST, USNO and UWisc who would really sleep better knowing the SNTP that
comes from here is an upstart network citizen. It would also set a
really important precedent.

An appropriate way to do this is a simple disclaimer README in the sntp
directory that says the implementation conforms to the requirements of
rfc4330, assuming that RFC rejoins the IETF list.

Is the SNTP maintainer contact info on the copyright page? I asked you
for a list of folks that should be added, but have no reponse.

Dave