[ntp:questions] Re: local DCF-clock not connected to RxD

mike michael.no.spam.cook at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 5 21:35:23 UTC 2006

Just a suggestion as I don't have your device.
If you can dispense with the rs-232-> usb , then why not try
connecting to DCD and using the SHM driver in conjunction
with Jonathan Buzzards DCF radioclock daemon.
http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/radioclock.html
There is no needfor any particular baud rate to be set
as there is no host -> refclock comms. You would probably
need to check the polarity of the signal as it uses assert
to start the timing of interrupts and signal pulse length
on the DCD pin.

regards,
Mike