[ntp:questions] RE: questions Digest, Vol 20, Issue 49

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Thu May 25 22:36:35 UTC 2006

Hey guys,
	I'll try to investigate this a little from the Symmetricom side
as well.  The reference clock driver is basically a no-brainer.  And, I
believe that everyone who buys a Symm PCI card gets some sort of Linux
driver.  The only issue is the interface to the driver.  I tend to write
my own drivers because then they do what I want them to do so I'm not up
on what we as a company distribute.

Message: 7