[ntp:questions] DCF77 reception problems in last 2 days

mike michael.no.spam.cook at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 26 16:31:08 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I have been having serious reception problems of the DCF77 signal from
Mainflingen in the last couple of days. My Jabber homebrews, which have
been working without any issue for years, are getting sporadic reception
at the moment. The signal is there as my Jungens radio clock which uses
the same refence is syncing up OK. Does anyone know if they are
transmitting at a lower power, or are doing other maintenance?

I have not been able to find any info on scheduled interruptions or
other maintenance on the PTB site. Is there a site where that info is
published?
Thanks