[ntp:questions] Future of the CHU Time Service

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.isc.org
Wed Oct 25 19:31:56 UTC 2006

The future operation of the time service provided by the National
Research Council Canada's Short Wave Radio Station CHU is in jeopardy.

CHU users should visit the NRC-CRNC's CHU web-page at
http://inms-ienm.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/time_services/shortwave_broadcasts_e.html
(excerpted below) to learn more about the future of this service.

CHU users are encouraged to contact radio.chu at nrc.gc.ca, or mail CHU
Canada K1A 0R6, and express their support for this service.