[ntp:questions] PPS kit for 2.6 linux kernels?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Fri Apr 13 10:07:20 UTC 2007

Uwe Klein wrote:

> Maarten Wiltink wrote:
>
>> I still have a working (when I left it) 386SX-16 with 5 MB RAM. Is
>> there an NTP port for Windows for Workgroups 3.11?
>
> I could offer testing for original win 3.1 on amd386dx5-133 ~20MB Ram ;-)

The main problem will be that Win 3.1 doesn't provide the kernel interface
required by ntpd to adjust the system time smoothly. Those functions have
been introduced with Win NT, so you should first install Win NT on that
machine before you start testing ntpd ;-)

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren