[ntp:questions] TrueTime refclock Users?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Apr 15 21:06:56 UTC 2007

I've spent the afternoon tinkering around with the TrueTime (Type 5) driver
code which has been quite an interesting experience.

I was wondering if there are any people on the list that use this driver, or
own (and use) any TrueTime hardware?

I have a NTS-100 IRIG, which works fine using it as a NTP server via
Ethernet (even though it only supports NTP v3). I'm having to make some
modifications to the driver source for it to work via the serial port
though.

Jason