[ntp:questions] ntp.conf

Aggie c.kevin.lam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:02:49 UTC 2007

Thank you very much. I still don't see any file generated.

Here's my ntp.conf:
driftfile "C:\Program Files\NTP\etc\ntp.drift"

server 192.168.1.2 prefer minpoll 4 maxpoll 4

enable stats
statistics clockstats peerstats loopstats rawstats sysstats
statsdir "C:\Program Files\NTP\etc\"

filegen clockstats file clockstats.txt type day enable
filegen peerstats file peerstats.txt type day enable
filegen loopstats file loopstats.txt type day enable
filegen rawstats file rawstats.txt type day enable
filegen sysstats file sysstats.txt type day enable

In one of the post, Dennis mentioned to check if ntpd has write access
to its statsdir. How do I check it? Thanks.

Oh, and how long will it take to generate the files?? Maybe I just
didn't wait long enough?? Thanks

Kevin