[ntp:questions] Any samples for NTP/SNTP client code?

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Sun Dec 2 18:24:27 UTC 2007

On 2007-12-02, guuwwe at hotmail.com <guuwwe at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 2, 7:03 am, (David Woolley) wrote:
>
>> WinZip, which most power users of Windows seem to have, can handle
>> this. Also, to the best of my recollection, gzip compiles easily on
>> Windows and there ought to be Windows builds of it around on the net.
>
> The problem with any "free" utilities for Windows is that I have
> to spend the time to decide which one of them is safe enough to
> install on my PC. Nowadays, most of them are infested with viruses and
> crapware. I plan to use my very old PC, now packed in a box.

I'm surprised that you've not asked anyone here to repack a current
tarball as a ZIP archive.

I've taken care of that for you... But you'll have to expend a bit
of effort and download it from the attachment table at the bottom of
http://support.ntp.org/Main/SteveKostecke

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>