[ntp:questions] Resolution and Precision

mills at udel.edu mills at udel.edu
Tue Feb 13 17:56:02 UTC 2007

David,

RFC 1305 was the seat of furious controversy. I consider the only
authorative document is in PostScript, later in PDF. The IETF and I have
engaged in serious disagreement on PDF formats as against Postel ASCII.
Everything, and I mean everything today is in PDF - Governent documents
and forms, University documents and forms, IEEE standards, ACM and IEEE
publications and everything else I do is in PDF. So, what you see is
what you get. The PDF of RFC 1305 is on the NTP project page.

Dave