[ntp:questions] Fwd: Using ntpdate -b SERVER shortly after SERVER boots

Uwe Klein uwe_klein_habertwedt at t-online.de
Thu Feb 15 20:47:52 UTC 2007

mills at udel.edu wrote:
> Richard,
>
> The rfc1305 is fourteen years old and now overtaken by the NTPv4 draft
> now on the project page. I would be happy to add a glossary and index,
> but not in Postel ASCII. My tools produce wonderful, beautiful
> PostScript and PDF, but not Postel ASCII.

Do I find a definition of "Postel ASCII" somewhere?

The only mention i found through google were some
notoriously known persons discussing
how to convert pdf -> Postel ASCII
( and that well in the past ;-))

I don't have a problem with getting plain ascii from pdf, but
there may be special pee to invest to achieve postel ascii?

uwe