[ntp:questions] Upcoming changes...

Brad Knowles knowles at ntp.isc.org
Tue Jul 3 04:19:08 UTC 2007

Folks,

FYI, there's going to be some changes happening over the next few
days, and you're going to want to keep a close eye on your "spam"
folders and whatever rules you may have set up for filtering your
incoming e-mail in order to make sure that you don't lose any e-mail
from us.

We're in the process of changing domains for our services, and the
first major visible impact will be the e-mail that is sent from our
servers.

The official announcement should follow in a couple of days or so.

--
Brad Knowles <knowles at ntp.isc.org> Postmaster, Listmaster, & PGP Keymaster
     <http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Main/ContributorsList>

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0