[ntp:questions] Install NTP distribution for Windows...

raginel_vivien at hotmail.com raginel_vivien at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:34:44 UTC 2007

Hello !

I come here because i have to install an NTP client software on a
windows PC (I've already have a server which run under Linux) . I
would like to do a software on  Labwindows/CVI which save the value of
the Transmit Timestamps, the delay and the offset...

I see two solutions to do that:
1- I install the NTP distribution by myself using Labwindows/CVI, and
i make some change in the codes in order to save the value of the
Transmit Timestamps, Delay and offset for each execution of the ntpd
2- I could use Meinberg NTP installer, and try to save the value of my
varaibles from here

So I've got two questions :
- How can I install the NTP distribution with windows XP?...I've read
a lot about it, but it's always confusing for me...

- If i use the Meinberg NTP Installer, is it possible to save the
value of the transmit timestamps, delay and offset in a file ?

Thanks to help me, I'm kind of lost in this work...I supposed I'm not
the first to ask this, but i couldn't find a topic like mine...