[ntp:questions] ***SPAM*** Re: Bad NTP servers jeopardizing the pool.ntp.org initiative

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue Mar 27 02:07:01 UTC 2007

>>> In article <87ejncc5z8.fsf at arbol.wsrcc.com>, "Wolfgang S. Rupprecht" <wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200703 at gmail.com> writes:

Wolfgang> Seeing how ntpd is now hosted at ISC, ...

ntpd is *not* hosted at ISC.

The NTP Public Services Project (the community support website, the
bugzilla, the email lists, some of the IETF NTP working group stuff - things
like that) is currently operating under the Hosted at ISC programme.

Dave still hosts (and I expect will continue to host) ntpd at UDel.

I just finished a long drive after insufficient sleep and I hope I haven't
made any mistakes in what I said.