[ntp:questions] ntpdate

Riccardo Castellani castellani.riccardo at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 28 21:03:51 UTC 2007

I think time offset is very little at every each cron interval; "-B" option uses "adjtime" system call which is more soft function to adjust time. (it slowly steers pc clock)
What do you think ?
I thought to use ntpdate so in this way I have no installed service, CPU load is more free and thare are no attacks risk from other machines.