[ntp:questions] IFF autokey issue

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue May 8 18:09:53 UTC 2007

>>> In article <f1qatg$30q1$1 at grapevine.csail.mit.edu>, wollman at bimajority.org (Garrett Wollman) writes:

Garrett> ntpd is in dire need of a competent tech writer who can actually
Garrett> understand Prof. Mills's writing and translate it into language
Garrett> comprehensible to us mere mortals (including descriptions of how to
Garrett> make standard configurations work with the various schemes, and why
Garrett> you might want to, and which version of ntpd is actually required
Garrett> in order for it to work).

Agreed.

So far nobody with those skills has stepped up to volunteer to do the work.

If anybody with those skills is interested, please contact me - I will do
whatever I can to provide whatever support is needed to assist.