[ntp:questions] question about logs of PPS

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa christian.pinedo.zamalloaNOSPAM at NOKKgmail.com
Sat May 19 18:24:59 UTC 2007

On 2007-05-18, Jason Rabel <jason at extremeoverclocking.com> wrote:
> Good to know your signal is okay, saves the trip up to the roof.
>
> Oops... Yeah having your coordinates that far off could cause unexpected
> issues.
>
> I find when I calculate my position, the lat/long always ends up being the
> almost exactly same, but my height can vary drastically (30 ft or more) just
> by the time of day/night. The longer you let winoncore calculate your
> position, the better off you will be. And of course entering that data
> correctly in your ntp file always helps. ;)

Yes the height is the data with more variation in the site survey. But
now i'm running the server and all seems ok, i think that the problems
are solved. Many thanks for your help (I needed :D).

The lastest graphics of the offset and frequency stability are available
at: http://services.i2t.ehu.es/ntp.

Regards,

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa