[ntp:questions] project ntp.br - questions

Antonio M. Moreiras antonio at moreiras.eng.br
Fri Oct 5 01:10:17 UTC 2007

Thank you Harlan. I don´t have previous experience with ntp, than since
I was assigned to this project, a month ago, I´ve spent a lot of time
reading the documentation from ntp.org, from David Mills website, some
RFCs, papers, dissertations, etc.

Even so, I have a lot of questions yet!

This project is very important for us, because there is few public
servers in Brazil, and fewer primary servers. Also the majority of the
primary servers rely only on one source, the GPS system.

Then, more than answers, we are seeking also for advises and
considerations of how we can provide this service with high quality.

[]s
Antonio M. Moreiras