[ntp:questions] NTP Pool Server GPS Giveaway

Heiko Gerstung heiko_removeme_.gerstung at meinberg.de
Thu Sep 6 08:42:48 UTC 2007

<WARNING>I am sorry for this "marketing buzz" but since I know quite a few of
you are interested ...</WARNING>

Dear Worshippers of the Microsecond (shouldn't we start a club or church or
something like that?),

on the new NTP Pool website you can now apply for one of three Meinberg GPS PCI
receivers Ask is giving away for free in cooperation with Meinberg.

If you have the chance to host a GPS-synchronized NTP server for the pool and
probably have 1U of free rackspace, you can also apply for the LANTIME M300/GPS
server appliance.

Just check out www.pool.ntp.org and - while you are there - have a look at the
"renovated" pool website.

Best Regards,