[ntp:questions] More Granularity in the US in the NTP Pool

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Mon Sep 17 03:12:36 UTC 2007

Dave,

Looking at the ntp_config code, it looks like he did indeed change the
code for a pool config line but I don't know yet what he did to use the
resultant data. I will have to spend time tracking that down. This may
work for the pool only. I have a larger agenda. I'm also not clear why
he has a call to get_multiple_netnums() as well as getnetnum() since the
both will retrieve all addresses and I don't want to throw away any of
the addresses. I will need to test this. From the look of it it will
just set up multiple addresses from the pool. There are also a number of
bugs that need to get fixed in this code.

Danny