[ntp:questions] Linux 11-minute mode (RTC update)

Serge Bets serge.bets at NOSPAM.laposte.invalid
Sat Apr 12 09:03:55 UTC 2008

 On Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 18:18:15 +0000, Unruh wrote:

> But when one is advising someone, one must assume that they have at
> least the typical if not the worst condition

That's not false...

> How in the world did you the power off drift to 5 significant figures?

With two hwclock --systohc and awk over one real night, from halt to
soon after restart. I can't guarantee the 3rd decimal, though. Each
night has its own temperature.

Serge.