[ntp:questions] frequency adjusting only

maxime louvel m.louvel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:56:49 UTC 2008

Hi

thanks every body,
I am looking at the other solution and see what's the best for me.

- My switches shouldn't be overloaded but I have to check that.
Any idea of how ? Network sniffing ? theory ?

- I think I have a problem with the temperature, indeed I have let only ntpd
run on the node for a week-end and the offset between the two cards was
quite good. Then I have run my 24H script which has obviously increased the
temperature.

- I have understood that ntp should be able to manage what I want, but you
seem divided on this issue ;)

Maxime