[ntp:questions] MSF Outage 11 September 2008

National Physical Laboratory npl_clubs at npl.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:51:44 UTC 2008

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
http://click.npl-networks.co.uk/?ju=fe301670766d0d7c751774&ls=fdf0117871640d7a70127177&m=ff051772746606&l=fe9615787364017d70&s=fdeb15747d600c7f7d107773&jb=ffcf14&t=

NPL Time & Frequency Services

Notice of Interruption MSF 60 kHz Time and Frequency Signal

The MSF 60 kHz time and frequency signal broadcast from Anthorn Radio Station will be shut down over the period:

11 September 2008 from 10:00 BST to 14:00 BST

The interruption to the transmission is required to allow scheduled maintenance work to be carried out in safety.

If you would like to download a PDF of this notice, please cut and paste the following text into your web browser:
http://click.npl-networks.co.uk/?ju=fe2f1670766d0d7c751775&ls=fdf0117871640d7a70127177&m=ff051772746606&l=fe9615787364017d70&s=fdeb15747d600c7f7d107773&jb=ffcf14&t= Outage 11 September 2008.pdf

If you require any additional information, please contact:
time at npl.co.uk

Or alternatively please see our website:
www.npl.co.uk/time----------------------------------------

	This email was sent by:
	National Physical Laboratory
	Hampton Road
	Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LW, United Kingdom

	This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged material;
	it is for the intended addressee(s) only. If you are not a named addressee, you must not use,
	retain or disclose such information.

	NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses.

	NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
	Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom RG27 9UY

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( http://click.npl-networks.co.uk/?ju=fe2e1670766d0d7c751776&ls=fdf0117871640d7a70127177&m=ff051772746606&l=fe9615787364017d70&s=fdeb15747d600c7f7d107773&jb=ffcf14&t= )