[ntp:questions] time delta between clients

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Tue Feb 19 18:53:56 UTC 2008

Rick Jones <rick.jones2 at hp.com> wrote:
> I suppose I could also try to see if I can get the powers that be to
> spring for a GPS18 and see if I can indeed get signal in the machine
> room(s) of interest.

Before I did that I borrowed a hand-held GPS receiver (Magellan
"Crossover" IIRC) from someone.  Admittedly it will not be a match for
the GPS18, and may have a "weaker" receiver.  But given that _all_
signal went poof when I entered the building, I suspect the GPS18,
unless it is much more sensitive, would have lost all signal too :(

rick jones
                                     where do you want to be today?
feel free to post, OR email to rick.jones2 in hp.com  but NOT BOTH...