[ntp:questions] ntp documentation

Dennis Hilberg, Jr. timekeeper at dennishilberg.com.invalid
Fri Jan 4 21:40:15 UTC 2008

Unruh wrote:
> Where is there ntp documentation? For example I wanted to have ntp write
> out the statistics  on its peers etc. I looked everywhere-- man page of
> ntp, ntp.conf, etc, and finally discovered by looking at the source that
> there seem to be a huge bunch of undocumented options.
> Or are they documented somewhere in that filing cabinette down some broken
> steps in a flooded basement, behind a door labeled "Beware of Tigers"

You can find links to the official NTP documentation along with other
information here: http://www.ntp.org/documentation.html

The official NTP docs are in html format only.

--
Dennis Hilberg, Jr.      timekeeper(at)dennishilberg(dot)com
NTP Server Information:  http://saturn.dennishilberg.com/ntp.php