[ntp:questions] Using mode byte of NMEA ref.clock driver ?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Tue Jan 8 23:09:34 UTC 2008

>>> In article <875dfa3d0801080516lcd3f383i58f3cd14be4853d6 at mail.gmail.com>, neo.venu at gmail.com (venu gopal) writes:

venu> Hi Harlan, What is the procedure for submitting the changes to NTP ?
venu> Let me know the current maintainer of NMEA reference clock driver ?

Venu, for now please open a ticket at http://bugs.ntp.org and describe
your changes.  There will be a "component" for the NMEA driver.

Once the ticket is opened you can "attach" a patch (unified or context diff
please).

The refclock maintainer(s) will see it.

If they don't do anything about it "soon enough" I'll ping them, and if they
have disappeared I'll nominate you to take over maintenance :)

--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!