[ntp:questions] The libntp resumee...

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Mon Sep 8 18:50:53 UTC 2008

On 2008-09-08, Martin Burnicki <martin.burnicki at meinberg.de> wrote:

> If I understand Kay correctly then the problem is that he responded
> via the questions@ list and the moderation bit was set there, which
> prevented some of his articles from being gatewayed to the usenet.

When messages are held for moderation they are not sent to the
mailing-list. _None_ of the list subscribers (which includes the
gateway) see those messages until they are released.

> In Kay's original thread Steve Kostecke mentioned he had removed the
> moderation bit for Kay, but obviously that did not fully help.

I stated that I released Kay's messages but that I left the moderation
bit alone and deferred to the list-master.

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>