[ntp:questions] Why can't clocks do inital synchronization?

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Wed Jan 14 20:19:15 UTC 2009

Well, no promises, but I am shooting for one of the next two releases
of OpenSolaris. A backport to Solaris 10 is a possibility, but not
highly probable. As for the version of NTP, I am constantly working
with the latest development release. At some I'll have to freeze that
of course. For political reasons, it seems like a good time would be
when 4.2.5 becomes the new stable branch.