[ntp:questions] refclock on Windows graphs

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.neither-this-bit.nor-this.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 06:52:35 UTC 2009

Danny Mayer wrote:
[]
> Just build the NTP simulator that comes with the NTP sources. There
> are config options you need to build this.
>
> Danny

Danny,

As you mat recall, I have tried building NTP from the sources with your
help, and failed.  I may be able to look at this again when a new source
becomes available, in the hope that it will compile directly with my,
rather old, Visual Studio 2005.

Were a copy of the simulator for Windows to be available, I might look at
it.  I have no idea how easy or how complex defininf and executing a
simulation task might be.

Cheers,
David