[ntp:questions] How to make fudgetime2 available for hack in refclock_atom.c

Kat Schwar3Kat at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:14:02 UTC 2009

I would like to hack refclock_atom.c to introduce a drift factor in
ppm for a PPS source that I am experimenting with.

I can't figure out how to make fudgetime2 available to this refclock
type.
My apologies if this is a dumb question, I am a C newbie and scouring
through the code so far has proved fruitless. I guess that there is a
data structure somewhere that defines which fudge items are valid for
the refclock type.

I have tried just referencing fudgetime2 and it hasn't worked but then
perhaps I have made some other errors. It does compile and works as
though fudgetime2 was zero or didn't exist.

Perhaps I should hardcode the fugdgetime2 value in the code to see if
my changes work, and confirm that it is not just some other error. I
will try that next.

Kat