[ntp:questions] How bad is USB?

David Malone dwmalone at maths.tcd.ie
Sat May 9 17:57:04 UTC 2009

"David J Taylor" <david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> writes:

>I know it's off-topic, but how far apart in time does two singers, or
>choir, have to be before you notice?  (No, I'm not suggesting a spoken ref
>clock  <G>).

If you have an small orcestra between a conductor and choir, the
choir can be a good bit behind the conductor unless they watch
rather than listen. This is probably only a matter < 10m (though
I suspect the effect is not just due to the speed of sound, but
also due to the compounding of people's reaction times).

	David.