[ntp:questions] fudge time1 for gps-18x-LVC?

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:22:18 UTC 2010

For some reason the copy of this message I received via
questions at lists.ntp.org was truncated after the Terje quote,
conveniently omitting everything I said.  In Google's Group's usenet
web interface, the complete message is displayed.

So, once more with feeling, and without any correction like removing
the duplicate signature...