[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Jorge Silva jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:37:22 UTC 2010

Well, if you're happy with it, keep it.
Keep in mind that I'm not selling anything and surely I will not discuss
home user routers/switches/TVs and VCRs, I hope you don't mind -:)

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

news:obmdnVM9Z8Ek7OnWnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d at giganews.com...