[ntp:questions] NTP for iPhone

casebash walkraft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:47:29 UTC 2010

I am building an iPhone application that needs to ensure thats its
time is accurate to a fraction of a second. I am considering setting
up the devices to check the time on startup using the NTP protocol (or
maybe the simple NTP protocol).

1) Are there any NTP libraries for the iPhone?
2) It was suggested to me that I could pull code from OpenNTPD or
perhaps another c project (the iPhone supports c code). About how much
work would it take to make this work on the iPhone given I have no
experience with NTP?
3) Any other advice?