[ntp:questions] w32time

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sat Jun 19 08:47:19 UTC 2010

"David Woolley" <david at ex.djwhome.demon.invalid> wrote in message
news:hvgor5$8hu$1 at news.eternal-september.org...
[]
> The reference version was available for the Windows NT family long
> before W32Time.  It was available for versions of NT that never had
> W32Time.

Interesting, David.  The earliest NTP file I have on the system here is
from September 2002, and it contains a reference:

"May 07 1996  ANNOUNCE: Enhancements to the Windows NT port of XNTP 3.5"

I no longer have systems running NT earlier than Windows 2000, so I can't
check which had W32time.  The earliest NT disk I have, though, is from
July 1992...

Cheers,
David