[ntp:questions] LCD Smartie & NTPD?

Dave Baxter spam at goes.nowhere.com
Tue Mar 30 18:26:06 UTC 2010

Hi..

Anyone know of a working version of LCDSmartie (or verified plugin for
same) that would show NTPD's status values etc?

I have played with the program and a 2 line display and find it works
rather well, but I havent been able to find any way to interface it with
NTPD on either Windows (2k/XP) or FreeBSD.

Has anyone else done anything like this?

Just thought a 2 or 4 line LCD display in a spare drive bay, would (a)
save a screen, and (b) look cool, showing the time server's status at a
glance.

Just idea's.

Cheers.

Dave B.